General Contractor / Builder Procedures for entering a draw on a project:
Step 1: General contractor / builder enters an itemized list on-line of who is to be paid from the draw request.
- To enter your information using Disbursa, follow these easy steps.
- First, from the website click on Client Login.
- Enter your username and password that has been provided to you. The Company Code is 1001.
- Click "login" and then click on the address of the project for which you wish to complete a payment request.
- On the summary screen click on the button "Voucher Entry."
- In lower right hand corner click on "Voucher Request".
- On the voucher request screen go to the lower right hand corner and click on "Add."
- Click on the "vendor search" and enter the name of the company or supplier you wish to pay. After entering the entire name you may click on "search." If the contractor/supplier is in our database, that name will appear with an associated contractor number. Click on that contractor entry to select this as the contractor you wish to pay.
- If the correct name does not appear, click on "add vendor." Fill out the contractor information form with all the available data you have. This will include company name, address, phone number, contact information and zip code. After entering all available information, click "add vendor." This vendor and the entered information will be available for all subsequent requests.
- Next indicate whether this payment is to be a "final" or a "partial" payment by clicking on the appropriate circle.
- Enter in the memo field any invoice or reference numbers.
- Enter the amount to be paid from the appropriate category.
- Then click "Add" and your payment request is now complete.
Step 2: Enter a request to order funds from Bank:
- On summary screen click on "Bank Orders"
- In lower right hand corner click on "Bank Order Request"
- In lower right hand corner click on "Add"
- In middle of screen enter in the amount of funds you want to order.
- In lower right hand corner click "Add" that completes the request to order funds from Bank.
Step 3: Accurate Disbursing will collect all supporting lien waivers and material releases so that funds may be released.
Please Note: If you are in possession of any invoice, lien waivers or material releases, please fax them to (314) 835-4114 after you have entered the payments into the system OR originals should be mailed to 131 Prospect Ave., Ste. C, Kirkwood, MO 63122. All invoice, lien waivers and material releases must have the complete and correct property address.
B. Lender Procedures for viewing projects
- From the website click on Client Login.
- In the lower center, click on client login box.
- Enter username, password and company code.
- You should see a list of all projects being disbursed for your specific bank and location.
- Click on the project you wish to access.
- Once in a project, just click on the appropriate tab to the information of the project you wish to review
C. Accurate Disbursing Procedures
Prior to any check being released to a general contractor, builder, subcontractor or supplier, Accurate Disbursing must have received, if appropriate: